embark on a beautiful adventure
If you’ve decided to skip the traditions and get married your own way - you’re in the right place.
As much as I do adore working my wedding days, the elopements that I have worked are incredibly intimate, beautiful, adventurous, and we have so much fun!
psst. my email subscribers get first dibs on mini session sign ups and they get giant discounts...
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
Ralph Waldo Emerson
I am now accepting inquiries for interns, any skill level. Fill out the form and lets chat!
- Learn camera basics - you will be given an opportunity to rent or purchase one of my cameras and lenses for your internship or purchase your own. Canon preferred. (MacBook will be needed)
- Learn how to pose clients without it looking posed/ creating candid portraits
- Learn flattering angles/perspectives
- Learn the value of adding textures to your image
- Learn how to manipulate lighting to compliment your image
- Learn the business of how to run a photography business
- Learn marketing, web design, and how to create your own logo in Adobe Illustrator
- Learn how to edit in Adobe Lightroom & Photoshop
- Assist on sessions, and eventually weddings
- Manage CVP scheduling, and temporarily manage social media while interning
- After graduating the 10-12 month internship, reap the benefits of being subcontracted your very own photoshoots representing CVP
- Get paid as my second shooter in weddings (YAS)
- Take off your business, or stay with me!! Whichever you prefer!
1 / 8
Casey always goes above and beyond to get the best pictures! She has done many sessions for us and Ive loved every single picture. One session she didnt love the lighting in the photos (even though I think they were beautiful pictures) and she insisted we do another shoot with no charge. She really puts her heart into her work and we love her!